Entomology (Study of Bugs)/microscopic bug

Question
I live in suburbs of Reading, pa house my house has been invaded by some sort of microscopic  bugs. This began 10 years ago & continues til today. I was wondering where i can have a test to identify them? And where?

Answer
Jo,

The Extension service at Penn State University (extension.org) is the best place to start. Contact your county Extension office and they will get you in touch with the university folks. Also, here's a list of insects and mites that bite people http://www.livingwithbugs.com/unknown_bug_bites.html that you may want to look over.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis