Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Can you help to identify?

Question
Bug
Bug  
I found this bug in the bed of new born only 24 hours after we were back to home in the middle of the afternoon. Her bed is near the window and quite new. What does it looks like according to you? It's the only picture I have...

Answer
Hi Clo
This looks like a species of beetle but I cannot identify it completely.  It could be related the the group which includes ladybugs. I am sure it is harmless and most likely a transient that somehow got into the bedroom. On the other hand it could be a pantry pest. If you see more of them let me know

walter

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz