Entomology (Study of Bugs)/king baboon

hi. i know iv asked you once about that king baboon tarantula. but before i hold me iv been reading on internet that those bites are harmful and cause sever symptoms. should i believe this or no? and some ppl say they cried from its pain should i believe that? because i really wanna hold mind but i want to make sure its okay holding it. and one more thing is that instead of buying beetles and crickets for my tarantula is it okay if i feed it house lizards becaus there os already alot here so i dnt need to buy.

thank you  :D

Hi yousef
All tarantulas are capable of biting and the bigger the spider
the more the pain involved but I have never jeard of severe symptoms. However most on them will not bite. If they do it is usually when you try to pick them up. Once they are on your hand there is no reason to bite unless you restrict them. Your hand is just another surface. They have no concept of a human holding them
 All I can tell you is that you will not die from a baboon spider. Personally I will stick to my Rose Hairs that never bite

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ