Entomology (Study of Bugs)/is it a millipede or centipede?

Question
I found a baby  millipede or centipede in my home and I don't know witch one it is. It is very dark brown with lighter stripes on its back with long fiber like hairs, its butt has the tiniest antennas. Its belly is also a lighter colored, like an off white. It also has 6 legs 3 on each side, only on the upper half of the body.

Answer
 Hi Summer
If it has six legs it is an insect. Millipedes and centipedes are segmented. MIllipedes have two pair of legs for each segment and centipedes have one.I cannot tell what kind of an insect without seeing it. Do you have a photo you can send me?

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz