Entomology (Study of Bugs)/bug ID

Question
bug
bug  
QUESTION: I found this bug in my house,  it was the size of a lightning bug and flies.  I live in cleveland oh.   Any idea what it is.  I have two pictures and I can only attach one,  however in both pictures it looks different.   its a reddish brown color with white either legs or antenae.  Not really sure.  Thank you

ANSWER: Stacy,

Unfortunately I can't see much detail in the photo, can you get one that shows the bug (I'm pretty sure it is a true bug, Hemiptera, rather than a beetle) in a little more detail, and lighter? You may need to shine a flashlight on the specimen to get enough light.

Jack DeAngelis

another view
another view  
QUESTION: I killed the bug here is another pic I took,  it looks different in both pics but its the same bug

Answer
Still can't see much detail but I'm gonna hazard a guess - the boxwood leaftier moth or something closely related (see http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=5552). This is an odd one since it appears to mimic a leaf-footed bug. They are harmless.

Jack DeAngelis  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis