Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Is this a bedbug? If not, what is it?

Question
unknown bug
unknown bug  
Hello,

I had a bedbug infestation in the past...controlled and eliminated by exterminators...just saw this guy crawling on my wall, freaked out a big. Not sure if it can fly, will update if I see it again and get a better photo. It moves somewhat quickly.

I am in Manhattan, NY if that helps.

Thanks!

Answer
Alex,

No, this is not a bed bug, wrong shape and color (see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/bed_bug.html for a comparison). However, the image is too small to get a good id. If you can get a closer picture I'd be glad to take another look.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis