Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bug bites

Question
Bites
Bites  

Bites
Bites  
Need to know what keeps bitting my wife !! Please help we already had an exterminator come over and spray And bomb and still getting bites!

Answer
John,

Unfortunately it is impossible to id the cause of skin lesions from their appearance alone because many things can result in very similar lesions, everything from actual bites to food or contact allergies. Plus people react differently to different things. Here's a list of insects and mites that bite http://www.livingwithbugs.com/unknown_bug_bites.html but I'd urge you to also consider the possibility that some other agent may be the cause. Sorry I can't be more specific.  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis