Entomology (Study of Bugs)/hairy bug

hairy bug
hairy bug  

hairy bug 2
hairy bug 2  
I've just found this 4mm bug. He was sitting on my wardrobe, between my clothes.
He has millions of feet :) and the tail has 2 pincers. I am interested in what does he eat - clothes, wood or plants? I hope you can tell me what type of bug it is.
Thank you!
Have a nice day!

Thank you for including the images with your question.  These are the larvae of "carpet beetles" in the family Dermestidae, genus Anthrenus .  I wrote a blog about them awhile ago:

That should answer most of your questions, but if not, feel free to submit a follow-up question here at AllExperts.

Thanks for your courtesy and politeness!  I don't often get that.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.