Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What kind of bug is this (2 of 2)

Question
Topside Pic
Topside Pic  

Underside Pic
Underside Pic  
Hello. This is another bug that I need help identifying. I found this one on the inside of my apt, in the window area. It was already dead. I live in an apt. complex on the first floor in Staten Island, NY. I also face the alley where the trash is picked up, although they keep it very tidy and it is picked up several times a week. I'm attaching two pics of the bug one of his top side and the other of his underside. Thanks!

Answer
Dear Stephenie - This also appears to be an immature stink bug or close relative and not any pest that would set up housekeeping in your apartment. The vast majority of insect species found indoors are not going to do any harm.
Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad