Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bugs in my hair

Question
Bug
Bug  

Bug2
Bug2  
I am from illinois, USA.
I have had these bugs in my hair since July. I have tried all the lice treatments to no avail. I have used used a medication on my hair prescribed by my doctor. I would like to know the name of the bug and if there is a treatment for them so maybe my doctor can help me or maybe there is an over the counter remedy.  So hoping for an answer!
Thank you!!

Answer
Hi Cindy
 This intrigues me because the photo you sent looks like a Bee fly and what is doing in your hair makes no sense. Have these flies been flying around your head and getting into your hair? I assume you have been bitten since you have seen a doctor. Bee flies do not bite.  It is possible that the fly you sent a photo of is not the one causing the problem.

walter

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz