Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Identification of larvae

Question
I found many of this larvae in a pound. They stay immobile until water is moved, in vertical position with the head to the top. They are 3mm long and appear to have a head with two antennas (or tusk). Once extracted from water larvae start to move like video show. I searched in internet but i find nothing. Someone know what type of larvae is it? Thank you. P.s. may be some type of midge...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7RXRvsNf84

Answer
Giulio,

I think this is a pupa rather than a larva, I can see wing veins under the pupal skin in part of the video. I agree it is an aquatic insect, likely a primitive fly like a midge. You might want to submit the video to bugguide.net as someone there might be able to id further.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis