Entomology (Study of Bugs)/i want to know what i can do to kill the spiders on my head hair that i have been haveing problems With spiders being in my head hair ?

i have had recuring sof spiders get in my head hair the pass 3 years. i have had all typs of signs in my hair thst its been spiders. i can exsplain if u need me. but please let me know how to gwt rid of the spiders and stop anymore getting in my hair again. PLEASe no one will help me.

Hi Cathie
I do not know what is getting in your hair but I can assure they are not spiders. Spiders spend all of their time searching for insects and hair is not when insects are found. You mentioned that no one will help you. What have you done so far? I suspect that this is a medical problem and not a spider problem.
 Wash your hair with a chemical shampoo like Seltzyn Blue and then see a dermatologist. Let me know what happens

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ