Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Dung beetle identification

Question
beetle
beetle  

beetle
beetle  
A pleasant day sir! Can you please identify these beetles in their scientific name? It still confused to what kind of dung beetle these are.

Answer
Dear Ynson - I'm sorry, but I cannot place specific names on your beetles. There appears to be a dearth of systematic/taxonomic literature on the Philippine scarab fauna; at least my searches have come up short. I suggest that you try contacting the Philippine Association of Entomologists, located in Laguna - see <http://tinyurl.com/jokxkfj> for contact information.
Sorry not to be of more direct assistance,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad