Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mystery bug

Question
Mysterious thing
Mysterious thing  

Mysterious bug
Mysterious bug  
THESE LITTLE THINGS ARE ALL IN MY CAR AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE.  THEY ARE EXTREMELY TINY AND IMMEDIATELY ATTACH TO MY CLOTHES WHEN I GET IN THE CAR and they STING. Please help!!!

Answer
Tameka,

The first photo is a small true bug (Hemiptera), possibly the minute pirate bug. These bugs can bite but the bites are harmless. These bugs are usually found in agricultural fields like alfalfa where they feed on other insects. I can't see enough detail in the second photo to id, but I don't think it is an insect. Also, please use upper AND lower case letters in questions because all upper case is very hard to read.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis