Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Photographic Permission

Question
Zelus luridus
Zelus luridus  

Zelus luridus
Zelus luridus  
Photographic Permission
I write the blog for the Springfield Plateau Chapter of the Missouri Master Naturalists as well as volunteer teaching at the 5th grade WOLF school Bug Club.  I go to your blog regularly and use you photographs in the classroom (only) frequently to demonstrate "bugs" in views such as eggs and larvae to supplement my photographs.

I would like to use your picture Zelus luridus eggs on the blog at http://springfieldmn.blogspot.com/.    I would attribute it to you with a hot link to the source site.
Please let me know if this is permissible. 

Incidentally we have a luridus nymph alive and well, found on a lichen covered fallen branch after a 20 degree cold spell of several days so at least one is surviving the winter so far.

Answer
Bob:

I very much appreciate you asking permission, thank you.

Your own images are great, too!  Would enjoy establishing a mutually-beneficial professional relationship, if you are so inclined.

First, you have my permission to use the image of the assassin bug eggs.

I would be happy to provide the original file (it may be of lower resolution if you simply take it from online).  Just e-mail me at:

bugeric247ATgmailDOTcom

I know I could benefit by some of your images, would be happy to link to your own blog, and otherwise collaborate.  Thank you.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton