Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bug Identification (Repeated)

Hi sir,
I want to know about a bug that I've photographed on a coconut plant.
I've created a Blog of it.
It would be pleasure If you help me Identify the bug.
here I'm giving the link of blog.
the blog contains geographical info and images.
please help me.
(sent again because link wasn't complete)
Thanks you.

Please allow me to remind you that I am an expert *only* on NORTH AMERICAN insects.  As such I cannot say conclusively that your coconut bug represents anything I am familiar with....

That said, it is clear that the first image in your blog shows the molt (shed exoskeleton or "skin") of an insect, and not the actual insect itself.

The second image shows the nymph (immature, juvenile, "baby") stage of a true bug, probably in the family Fulgoridae, Dictyopharidae, or a related family, collectively known as "lanternflies."  You have entire families of insects in India that are not found in the Western Hemisphere.

I hope my answer proves helpful.  At least it gets you in the ballpark and someone more familiar with true bugs in Asia can narrow down the identity further.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.