Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bug Identification (Repeated)

Question
Hi sir,
I want to know about a bug that I've photographed on a coconut plant.
I've created a Blog of it.
It would be pleasure If you help me Identify the bug.
here I'm giving the link of blog.
the blog contains geographical info and images. unknowninsect.blogspot.com
please help me.
(sent again because link wasn't complete)
Thanks you.

Answer
Sandesh:

Please allow me to remind you that I am an expert *only* on NORTH AMERICAN insects.  As such I cannot say conclusively that your coconut bug represents anything I am familiar with....

That said, it is clear that the first image in your blog shows the molt (shed exoskeleton or "skin") of an insect, and not the actual insect itself.

The second image shows the nymph (immature, juvenile, "baby") stage of a true bug, probably in the family Fulgoridae, Dictyopharidae, or a related family, collectively known as "lanternflies."  You have entire families of insects in India that are not found in the Western Hemisphere.

I hope my answer proves helpful.  At least it gets you in the ballpark and someone more familiar with true bugs in Asia can narrow down the identity further.

Cheers,

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton