Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mystery black teeny bugs.....very small black & crawls...Doesn't fly

Question
QUESTION: What is this new mystery pest in my kitchen around the microwave counter & under fridge?........at 1st I thought it was a mouse droppins ewwwwwwwww.......but then they started crawling away. I keep it clean and am using only Spray I have ant & roach, but these lil guys are not even close.  HELP HELP.
Thanks so much,
Melody

ANSWER: Melody,

Can you post a picture of the mystery bug?

Jack DeAngelis

Bugs in question
Bugs in question  
QUESTION: How's this?

Answer
I can't see any patterns but the size and shape (and crawling behavior) are correct for carpet beetle larvae (see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/carpet_beetle.html). These beetles infest stored foods and can be especially common where dry pet food is stored. Check areas where dry food is stored, once you locate the infestation usually disposal and cleaning is all that is needed. They are otherwise harmless, don't bite or indicate unsanitary or damp conditions.

Jack DeAngelis  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis