Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mystery bug

Question
Mystery bug
Mystery bug  

Mystery bug
Mystery bug  
Hi, I was away from home for a week and when i came back, there was a lot of such bug in my cupboard with food. I then clean up the cupboard and also found a few of such bugs inside my closet where I put my clothes. I also found them on my curtains. Please help to identify the bug and please advise on how to get rid of the bugs. I am from Singapore

Answer
Dear Joey - Your images are not clear enough for me to be absolutely certain, but these might be   either cigarette beetles, Lasioderma serricorn (Coleoptera: Anobiidae), or a drugstore beetle (Stegobium paniceum, also in the family Anobiidae). Both can be pests of many kinds of dry stored food products - see <http://tinyurl.com/po3y7o2> for more detailed information, including control recommendations.

Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad