Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Spider

QUESTION: Hi. I found this spider wild in jordan. No one was able to identify it i just got some close guesses. To give you some more about it that spider doesn't make a web,  he wander around like wolf spiders. So he isnt any type of funnel webs,  hobo  spiders,house spider, or drassodes where if you look closer you will see lots of differences. Thank you :)

ANSWER: Yousef:

Thank you for including the amazing images with your question.  I am unfamiliar with this creature, but will share your images on a Facebook group for spider experts from around the world and see if someone recognizes it.

Please submit a follow-up question in the next day or so and I will answer that when I get a verdict from the spider expert community.  Thank you for your patience.

QUESTION: You found it?

Between all of us on Facebook, it appears the most likely family-level ID is Liocranidae.

Again, my expertise is in North America, so you may have to find a different expert for insects and spiders from elsewhere next time.

Thank you.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.