Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Name of this insect

Question
Insect Photo
Insect Photo  
Hello there, sorry for asking you silly questions again and again but I am very kern to know the names of insects and do research on them and for this help I always think of you so thakyou very much.
I am here again with a insect photo. Please tell me the name of this insect.
Thankyou

Answer
Tathagat:

No silly questions, but glad that I've been able to put you in the ballpark as far as what they are, so far.

This is indeed a spider, and I can clearly make out all eight legs in the picture.

I suspect it is a giant crab spider, family Sparassidae.  We have only two or three genera here in the U.S., but tropical regions have many more.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton