Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Found another bug that I asked about earlier

Question
Bug
Bug  
I found another of the bugs that I asked about earlier. This one was on the edge of the back of my sink vanity & it was still alive. When I touched it, it arched up like a worm would & then slowly crawled. This is about the 5th one that I've found. Here's a pic of the one I just found! Thanks for your help!!

Answer
Hi Jen
The first photo you sent was that of a beetle and I thought it was a dermestid beetle. The other photos you sent appear to be the dermestid beetle larvae.  It looks like you may have pantry pests in your kitchen. Check all dried foods in your cupboard. Also if you have s dog or cat check the pet foods.  If you see any further evidence or an increase let me know

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz