Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What kind of insect is this?

Question
Cockroac or insect?
Cockroac or insect?  

Cockroach or insect?
Cockroach or insect?  
Hello!
So, I found this insect today (during daylight) walking in the floor close to a window, I'd like to know if this is a kind of cockroach or what kind of insect can it be, please. Thank you for your help!

Answer
Karla,

This is a termite and appears to have wings. This one likely flew indoors but there's a chance that the colony is in the structure of the house (see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/termite.html for an overview about termites and termite control). If you see more winged termites inside the house a professional inspection might be called for otherwise no treatment is needed.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis