Entomology (Study of Bugs)/springtails under skin?

Question
?
?  
Hi
I am from Norway and found this page during a google image seach, my pic looked a lot like a bug you identified as a springtail in a previous post her. I have attached my pic and have a couple of questions. I have been struggeling with a itch and therefor i was filming my hand who was very ichy at the time, i felt a pain in my finger and there was a open small torn in one finger. I then looked down at the sink and discovered this little bug. i sure hope it was a coincidence, but still, is it possible to get theese bugs on/under your skin? By looking at the pic is it springtail or another bug?
your answere is higly appriciated
best regards sally

Answer
Sally:

Your situation most likely has nothing to do with this bug.

Your image depicts, I think, a "thrips," which is both a singular and plural term.  Here is more about them:

http://bugguide.net/node/view/7754

I honestly don't know much about them, but they are not a health threat, I can tell you that much.

Cheers,

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton