Entomology (Study of Bugs)/springtails under skin?

I am from Norway and found this page during a google image seach, my pic looked a lot like a bug you identified as a springtail in a previous post her. I have attached my pic and have a couple of questions. I have been struggeling with a itch and therefor i was filming my hand who was very ichy at the time, i felt a pain in my finger and there was a open small torn in one finger. I then looked down at the sink and discovered this little bug. i sure hope it was a coincidence, but still, is it possible to get theese bugs on/under your skin? By looking at the pic is it springtail or another bug?
your answere is higly appriciated
best regards sally

Your situation most likely has nothing to do with this bug.

Your image depicts, I think, a "thrips," which is both a singular and plural term.  Here is more about them:

I honestly don't know much about them, but they are not a health threat, I can tell you that much.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.