Entomology (Study of Bugs)/biting bugs

Question
Are there any bugs that can bite you that are invisible to the naked eye?  I feel like I have been getting bit by bugs and skin is extremely itchy.  I do not see anything and wondering if it is possible to not see a bug biting or may it be some type allergy symptom?

Answer
Hello Tee
There are some biting flies called no see- ums. They are a kind of an gnat and they bite and fly fast so they are hard to see. They are outdoor bugs however. I do not know of biting insects in doors insects. It is possible that you are having a medical problem and not an insect one and it could well be an allergy of some kind. I cannot legally speak to medical problems. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist.
 If you do eventually see a bug biting you please get back to me

walter

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz