Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Please identify

What\'s this?
What's this?  

Please identify
Please identify  
1.This appears to have fallen out my my hair? It was on the window sill, while I was scooping my cat litter box( which is very clean). It was slowly moving. Appeared, more clear, then dark, to the naked eye.

2.The second image looked like a moving piece of dust to the naked eye. Almost like my eyes were playing tricks on me?  I zoomed in and this is what I saw.
Table is also by a window next to the bed. These windows are in two different rooms.

Thank- you kindly

Both were found during the early afternoon,  about 3 months ago in Seattle, WA.

Ok, the thing that might have fallen out of your hair, the first image that asks "What's this?," is a barklouse, order Psocodea.  They can randomly appear away from tree bark, and are totally harmless, to both plants and people.

I cannot identify the other creature.  I have my suspicions that it is an immature true bug of some sort, maybe even an aphid, but I can't be positive.  It is certainly nothing I recognize as being harmful to people, pets, or property.

So, rest easy!  Thank you for sharing your discoveries.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.