Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Please identify

Question
What\'s this?
What's this?  

Please identify
Please identify  
1.This appears to have fallen out my my hair? It was on the window sill, while I was scooping my cat litter box( which is very clean). It was slowly moving. Appeared, more clear, then dark, to the naked eye.

2.The second image looked like a moving piece of dust to the naked eye. Almost like my eyes were playing tricks on me?  I zoomed in and this is what I saw.
Table is also by a window next to the bed. These windows are in two different rooms.

Thank- you kindly

Both were found during the early afternoon,  about 3 months ago in Seattle, WA.

Answer
Vic:

Ok, the thing that might have fallen out of your hair, the first image that asks "What's this?," is a barklouse, order Psocodea.  They can randomly appear away from tree bark, and are totally harmless, to both plants and people.

http://bugguide.net/node/view/67

I cannot identify the other creature.  I have my suspicions that it is an immature true bug of some sort, maybe even an aphid, but I can't be positive.  It is certainly nothing I recognize as being harmful to people, pets, or property.

So, rest easy!  Thank you for sharing your discoveries.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton