Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Indentify insect

Question
Unknown bugs?!
Unknown bugs?!  
For the last month and a half, I've noticed small bites, two to three at a time, usually around my abdomen, chest and back. We checked our mattress, washed everything we could, sprayed all sorts of flea and bed bug spray. And had no luck. And no one else was getting bitten but me. A couple of days ago, I pulled a tank top from my closet and noticed it had a small hole. I purchased moth balls and cedar planks to put in my closet. And so finally yesterday, I got a blouse that was hanging in my closet and it had several holes too. I searched the floor and found what I could possibly tell was the insect that has been biting me. I took pictures and zoomed in on it. Could you please help me identify it!!!

Answer
Claudia:

The objects in your image are lint or other debris, not insects.

I state explicitly in my instructions to questioners:  No "what bit me?" questions.  Unless you actually see something biting you, chances are very good that *nothing* bit you.

Please consult your physician to treat your symptoms.  Get well soon, you have my sincerest good sentiments for recovery.

Sincerely,

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton