Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What is this orange bug

Question
Orange bug
Orange bug  

Different stage orange bug
Different stage orange  
I pulled this out from under my skin a pic is attached but I think  I tore it's head off I've been getting  bit for months and finally think I have the whole thing mostly if u can identify  it will help me to stop being bitten thank you

Answer
Diana,

These are not insects or mites. There is actually only one mite that burrows in skin and this is the scabies mite (see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/scabies.html). I'd suggest contacting your MD and discuss the possibility that what you are experiencing is an allergic reaction.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis