Environmental Policy/food waste recovery programmes

What are the key success factors in food waste recovery programmes in general?

Hi Nicholas,

Here are some links to get you started in you quest to find out what makes a program successful.
Are you asking this as part of a school homework related work or as an action you are exploring for your agency or business?

How to Prevent Wasted Food Through Source Reduction

This is a conference on Food Recovery that will take place in November:

The Campus Kitchen Project:

The EPA has all kinds of good information.
Comprehensive Guidelines for Food Recovery Programs

BioCyle has a lot of good information on it's website
The Time Is Ripe For Food Recovery

29 Smart and Easy Tips to Reduce Food Waste

I hope this gets you started o figuring out what you need to do to make your program a success.

Environmental Policy

I can steer you in the right direction for answers to questions about recycling, garbage, the use of certain products and the links to toxins in our environment. I have can help you make your parties, events or gatherings a Green Event. I can suggest ideas to get your friends` neighbors and coworkers interested in recycling.

I am a member of the United Methodist Women's Green Team. I have done research as a journalist and I receive numerous press releases with names and contact information for you.