Environmental Science/Investigatory Project

Question
I need a question or a problem for my Science Investigatory Project for 7th grade. Our teacher wants us to research or make a problem about decomposition or about pollution. It has to be a simple question...not really that much experimenting to do and I got about 2 weeks to finish it. :) I NEED SOMETHING. AND IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A PROBLEM, THANK YOUUUU.

Answer
Hi Mary,

Thank you for considering me in giving you some ideas.

Hoping my suggestion will not complicate you. :)

How about Light Pollution? I am not sure if you're aware of this. You can use this as your topic/subject. From there, you can ask questions like its consequences or effects to animal and human health and even psychology. For your better understanding, refer to this link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pollution

PS: Kindly don't forget to rate.

Thanks.  

Environmental Science

Richard Arbilon