Environmental Science/Investigatory Project

I need a question or a problem for my Science Investigatory Project for 7th grade. Our teacher wants us to research or make a problem about decomposition or about pollution. It has to be a simple question...not really that much experimenting to do and I got about 2 weeks to finish it. :) I NEED SOMETHING. AND IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A PROBLEM, THANK YOUUUU.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for considering me in giving you some ideas.

Hoping my suggestion will not complicate you. :)

How about Light Pollution? I am not sure if you're aware of this. You can use this as your topic/subject. From there, you can ask questions like its consequences or effects to animal and human health and even psychology. For your better understanding, refer to this link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_pollution

PS: Kindly don't forget to rate.

Environmental Science

Richard Arbilon

I can answer questions about environmental issues as a whole.

I am an Environmental Science graduate here in the Philippines and knowledgeable and exposed in the Environmental Issues.

Environmental Envoys and Conservationists Society (EnvironECS), Haribon Foundation, Greenpeace

Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science graduate