Environmental Science/biogeochemical cycles
Which items belong to which biogeochemical cycle?
I can match a couple up, but the my textbook seems to be jumping all over the place and it's hard to understand sometimes.
Homework question (allowed to have help)
Please see answers below:
- This cycle's largest reservoir is the atmosphere
- The weathering of rock is the major flux in this cycle
- This cycle is significantly affected by the extraction of fossil fuels
- Photosynthesis is a major flux in this cycle
- Nitrification is a major flux in this cycle
- This cycle's largest reservoir is ocean water
- Transpiration is a major flux in this cycle
- This cycle is affected by the release of detergents in treated wastewater.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
PS: Don't forget to rate this work.