Environmental Science/mchm chemical

Hello David Wanted to let you know I had a MRI on my palm Will it said It was mild arthritis everything else was normal Here it is 10 months and I feel like i  haven't gotten anywhere No one And probaly wont ever tell  me it  from the water I still believe since there was a blister to start with And now i  just still have a swelling  palm and burning and pain flares up Do you think this will wear off  I feel like i'm at a dead end I been to six doctors  Or i  going to have to go out of state to get answers I feel like the doctors have just gave up on researching  further or  nothing they can do Since they don't  much about the chemical Will just wanted to let you know what going on Thank you for all your help Carolyn

I haven't lived in West Virginia since Graduate School days at WVU, so I can't really comment or recommend anything about medical care in the state.
It is possible that chemical exposures can trigger some funny reactions for which the medical profession does not have answers, nor much experience.
You have pretty much exhausted the local medical community. It might take a visit to the Mayo Clinic or to some place, probably Pittsburgh or Washington where they have a large specialty medical community which has experience with chemical exposure. That will be time consuming and expensive.
On the other hand, the likelihood that you will continute to have problems with decreasing frequency is, frankly, unknown. You are the only one who can determine whether or not you will get better with time.
I wish that I could help or provide advice, but frankly, I'm out of my depth in this area.
I wish you only the best.
Dave Russell

Environmental Science

David L. Russell, PE

I`m a Chemical,Civil and Environmental Engineer and have a number of projects in all phases of the environment. I have worked in the chemical industry and am active in professional societies, and am currently on an industrial wastes committee for the Water Environment Federation, and have taught courses in remediation in the US and abroad. I have written one book on Remediation of petroleum Contaminated Sites, and have a second book on PRACTICAL WASTEWATER TREATMENT to be published by John Wiley in September, 2006. I've also written over 30 articles on various elements of environmental problems and cleanup. Most Recently, I have addressed a NATO Scientific and Techical Conference on Ecoterrorism, and have worked with the same group on remediation of sites contaminated with Chemical Warfare Agent materials and othe materials as well. . I can answer q`s about Chemical and Environmental Engineering, land development, air pollution, water pollution, soil and water cleanup, combustion, international environmental problems, industrial processes chemical processes. Civil and Environmental and Chemical Engineering. Overall, I have over 35 years of experience in this area. Note: I do not answer homework questions

I love work in the third world and developing areas because it is challenging and one can get a sense of accomplishment.