Environmental Science/update on swelling palm

Question
Hello David I wanted to tell you I went to the emergecy room yesterday about my  swellling in my palm  It been really bother me  And they told me they think it a fatty tissue The doctor said fatty tissue maybe  tumor I think you call them lipoma  You mention something about fatty tissue I feel that is a chemical burn  They referred me to a hand specialist it more like othropedic i felt like it should be dermotoglist  if i  go dont get help I'm about ready to give up  Will I  told them about using the water And the effect on it  I  went two  doctors And what they said and did  And the information you gave me  I just felt like i  was talking to a brick wall when it cam to that and water situation  They said it wasnt cause by the water I just dont know how they cant prove it  not from the it  they wont do any kind of testing blood work or xray or   Will just wanted to update Thank you for your help Carolyn

Answer
Good luck with your problem. You may need to see an industrial hygiene or industrial medicine specialist for a second opinion. You might want to ask some of the mining companies who they use as their doctors and make an appointment with someone who is familiar with the effects of that particular chemical.
Dave

Environmental Science

David L. Russell, PE