You are here:

Epilepsy/non-epilepsy seizures


claire wrote at 2012-11-14 09:51:26
hey beth my son is going through similar events and his phycitrist has told us after not being diagnoised with epilepsy that they are called dissociate states , look it up on the internet , i hope this helps x  


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Sophia, R.N., M.S.


Almost any questions pertaining to epilepsy, seizures, pseudo-seizures, testing for epilepsy, medications, surgery. Self-care, appropriate emergency measures, medication side-effects, drug interactions etc.


Working as an epilepsy nurse clinican in a large comprehensive epilepsy center for 15 years. Previous employment with a major pharmaceutical company working in pharmaceutical research. Before that - varied experience in nursing.

©2017 All rights reserved.