Episcopalians/Unpardonable sin

DALE wrote at 2013-07-27 03:23:17
It is my understanding that as long as there is life there is HOPE. Therefore Blaspheming the HOLY SPIRIT is rejecting HIS testimony about JESUS until you die and no longer have an opportunity to repent. So even if you were one of the foolish ones that made a video of themselves "blaspheming the HOLY SPIRIT a few years ago for the whole world to see... you have not ... and you can today answer the door of your heart and receive permanent forgiveness for sin and the TRINITY will be well pleased to have you in the family. So if you are alive, you did not commit the "unpardonable sin".

John L. White

I am an active lay member of the Episcopal Church. I will discuss the history of our church, what we believe, how we worship, and issues of practical faith. Any serious question will receive a serious reply.

Past/Present clients
I an a volunteer expert in the category "Anglican". The Episcopal Church in the USA is a member of the Anglican Communion.