Erectile Dysfunction/erection problems


Ian smith wrote at 2012-08-27 05:44:17
i want to suggest you take generic cialis this is best impotence product for more details

Sophia Holmes wrote at 2015-06-17 06:52:28
Hello Andrew, don't need to worry much. I have gone through your problem & would like you to suggest that take Generic Viagra pill to overcome from erections issues.It is one of the best pill to get rid from ED problems.

To know much about the medicine visit:

Erectile Dysfunction

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dr Andrew Rynne


I am happy to answer any question to do with your difficulty or inability in your sexual life male or female. I am happy to guide you towards a solution be you very young, not so young or very old. There is a solution for everybody and together we will find it.


I am a medical doctor with a lifelong interest in human sexuality and sexual dysfunction in men and women. I am available for Online Consultation on but am equally happy to help you through these pages.

Irish Medical Organisation. Irish College of General Practise.

I am a 1968 graduate of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and a Member of the Irish College of General Practitioners.

©2017 All rights reserved.