Erectile Dysfunction/erectile dysfunction

Derrick wrote at 2013-08-20 16:46:43
Hi Kevin,

To enhance what Dr Andrew Rynne previously suggested, perhaps vacuum therapy may be in order.

Pumps have a bad rap, but they are for men with erectile difficulties. Men with performance anxiety (hence my using the term erectile difficulties NOT erectile dysfunction) greatly benefit from vacuum pumps.

They offer a boost to the body process by drawing fluids directly into the penis. This method may help you, as this is the intended purpose of pumps. You can pick one up online for a minimal amount.

If you would like further information about vacuum therapy, please visit

Good luck!

Erectile Dysfunction

Dr Andrew Rynne

I am happy to answer any question to do with your difficulty or inability in your sexual life male or female. I am happy to guide you towards a solution be you very young, not so young or very old. There is a solution for everybody and together we will find it.

I am a medical doctor with a lifelong interest in human sexuality and sexual dysfunction in men and women. I am available for Online Consultation on but am equally happy to help you through these pages.

Irish Medical Organisation. Irish College of General Practise.

I am a 1968 graduate of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and a Member of the Irish College of General Practitioners.