Estate Planning and Probate/Sale of property / eviction of heir

Question
I inherited property in equal parts along with 2 siblings, one of whom is the executor and lives out of town.  The other sibling and myself occupy 2 of the 3 apartments in the building.  Neither of us have paid rent to the Estate for several months, but I offered to pay rent from my share of the Estate savings account I would have after Probate.  The 2 siblings decided to sell property, but I said I will not sell, and offered to buyout their shares if I could obtain funds, but this is uncertain.  I received a letter from the Estate attorney stating the property is expected to sell soon and I should make preparations to vacate property within 30 days.
Can they begin an eviction action even though I am an heir and not a tenant ?  I will refuse to sign any sale of property papers, but executor said they don't need my signature.
Also, they are planning to remove contents / furniture from my  apartment I occupied with decedent, even thou I said I will purchase everything from my share of the Estate savings account. One third of contents belongs to me and I do not wish to sell.  How can I stop them from removing or selling contents ?   
I am in New Jersey.  Hope similar laws apply to my state.
Thank you for comments.

Answer
Thanks for your question.  Since I'm not admitted to practice in New Jersey, I don't know the laws there ... but I'm relatively sure that if you're an owner you cannot be evicted (nor can you be required to pay rent without a written agreement to do so - talk to a real estate lawyer to be sure, but one of the "hallmarks" of ownership is the right to occupy the premises without paying rent).  Note, though, that you can be required to pay your "fair share" of expenses (such as mortgage, utilities, repairs, maintenance, etc.).

In addition, you should ask a real estate lawyer about "partition" actions.  

You indicate that there is an "executor", which leads me to believe that the case is still in the probate courts (some states call them "surrogacy" courts or "courts of chancery").  If so, the executor does have fairly extensive authority to sell estate assets - in which case he may very well not need your signature on the deed.

You really need to speak to a knowledgeable real estate lawyer NOW; don't delay.  If you don't know how to find someone, see if your county has a "lawyer referral service" or go to avvo dot com and look for a highly rated real estate lawyer in your city.

I just googled "tenants in common" right to occupy new jersey

and found a few real estate lawyers as well as this article:  http://scholarship.law.marquette.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3714&context=mu

Good luck

Estate Planning and Probate

Janet Brewer Law Offices