Ethics/college professor/ student relationship

Pinky wrote at 2013-03-29 23:32:03
This is very cool. I am in the same situation; I am 35 years old and female. We are both single, never been married, no kids. I can't wait till this semester will end.

Jack Marshall

Jack Marshall is President of ProEthics, LTD. and a trainer, lecturer, writer and consultant on a wide range of ethics issues, including day-to-day ethics issues, personal relationships, workplace ethics (including sexual harassment and discrimination of all kinds), management ethics, financial ethics, professional ethics (including law, accounting, fiduciary, medical, and dental), ethics in the arts, politics, and government, and many more. He is an attorney, a published writer ("The Essential Words and Writings of Clarence Darrow" with Ed Larson, a playwright, and an award-winning stage director as well as his primary profession as an ethicist. Can advise on ethics of accepting personal gifts from bosses or colleagues for good performances at jobs; reporting friends, relatives for drug trafficking, animal abuse, or theft; tape-recording friends or acquaintances; responding to sexual advances from spouses, children, or lovers of friends or relatives; whether to reveal hurtful betrayals to close friends and relatives; sharing credit for good ideas, or blame for bad acts or decisions. Also professional and business ethics, government, journalism and politics.

I have created and facilitated over 250 ethics seminars in law, accounting, workplace, associations, non-profits, state, national and local government. For 6 years I have been the primary author of "The Ethics Scoreboard," an ethics resource and opinion website, and now write a daily ethics commentary blog, "Ethics Alarms." I have been a regular ethics columnist for O Magazine and Menz magazine, and regularly discuss ethics issues on TV and radio. I have been a lawyer, teacher, manager, entrepreneur, actor, playwright, writer, humorist, prosecutor, publisher, researcher, marketer, father, and husband.

President, ProEthics LTD The Massachusetts Bar The DC Bar The American Continuing Legal Education Association The American Century Theater (Board, co-founder and Artistic Director)

The Weekly Standard Newsday The Virginia Monthly The Hardball Annual (2009 and 2010) Trial Magazine The Federal Lawyer Subtext (newsletter) The Ethics Scoreboard ( Ethics Alarms (

I served in the administration of Georgetown Law Center for seven years and was an adjunct professor of legal ethics at the Washington College of Law at American University in Washington, DC. I am graduate of Harvard college (BA) and Georgetown Law Center(JD).