Ethics/Christmas gifts

Question
I bought itune gift cards for the 4 kids in our family. without thinking then I realized my 6 yr old niece doesn't have an ipad! They are worth $10 each.. My husband thinks I should go ahead and give it to her and then the family can always give hers to her brother and give her ten dollars.
I was thinking maybe I should go out and get another $10 gift card for her to somewhere else?

Answer
Jennifer,
   Sorry to be so slow answering.  Either course is ethically sound.  The gift card to another store might be the kinder choice, but there is no real ethical difference between your approach and your husband's.

Respectfully,
Wayne Tucker

Ethics

Wayne Tucker