Etymology (Meaning of Words)/provide

Question
hi dear ted
I m glad to that I can write a letter to u again
I want to provide my English in All the parts please give me some sites to do that
thanks a lot
Best of the bests

Answer
Dear MHM:

hi dear ted
I want to provide my English in All the parts please give me some sites to do
that
thanks a lot
Best of the bests

*** Thank you for writing to me.  I am very happy to hear from you.  

[May I make a suggestion?  When you are writing English -- either for fun or for your studying -- do NOT use shortened or abbreviated word forms.  You will get in the habit of using them, and that is not good.  For example, here is the proper way to write your first sentence:  I am glad THAT I can write a letter to YOU again.]

I want to send you a list of many English grammar web sites -- GOOD ONES ONLY.  Some of them have explanations that are followed by little tests that you can take yourself, to see how well you have understood each lesson.  Each recommended site has an annotation, a brief description of what the site contains.  AND . . . each site is hyperlinked, so all you have to do is click on the web site address and your computer will go to it immediately.

However, I need a personal e-mail address, so that I can send the document as an attachment, something that I cannot do at Allexperts.

Please send me YOUR e-mail address at MY address:  tedjnesbitt@netscape.net

Thank you,

Ted

Etymology (Meaning of Words)

Ted Nesbitt