European History/Elizabethan Dining Etiquitte

What are the dining and etiquitte rules and table rules of the Elizabethan Era? What are some links to appropriate websites about the Elizabethan Era table and dining rules and etiquitte?

Hi Kaity,

I'll be glad to help with your question! Although I can't claim great expertise on this specific topic, here are two links with LOTS of detailed, reliable information which I think you'll find very helpful. I've reviewed them before suggesting them and they are 100% credible. If you have any questions about anything that's on them please let me know.

I hope this helps!

European History

Marc Aperio

I'm comfortable with each period of European history. I will be glad to respond to any question, and promise a clear, accurate, and simple reply. My personal interests include Medieval Europe, the Reformation, the Enlightenment, and Nazi Germany.

I've studied history for nealy 20 years. I'm currently volunteering in the US and European history categories.

My newest book WE NEED TO TALK: 27 DIALOGUES ON RACE IN AMERICA is available in the Amazon Kindle store. Also the author of AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2016: RATIONALE AND AIMS FOR RADICAL CHANGE

BA History (High Honors)