European History/World War II The Nuremberg Trials

Visitors Gallery
Visitors Gallery  
I have a book titled Nurnberg written by Charles W. Alexander Copyright, U.S.A 1946 and inside I found a Visitors' Gallery International Military Tribunal chaired Seat 218 Session 397. It has two signatures, Edward D. Krumblis and Edward Rutherland? In addition, there is a small business card with the name Prentice Duell. Would you suggest a value and a way to sell the items?

Hi Jana,

I'll be happy to try to help.

I'm not a professional appraiser, but I asked a friend of mine who is about your book. He suggested a value between $85-$100. He added that the book itself is worth about $70, but the ticket with the contemporary signatures add to it. The business card may have belonged to this man He was not associated with the Nuremberg Trials but his card seems to be contemporary with the other items, which is nice. If you do try to sell it, he suggests a starting price within the range he suggested, but then adjusting it depending on the interest that it generates.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

- Marc  

European History

Marc Aperio

I'm comfortable with each period of European history. I will be glad to respond to any question, and promise a clear, accurate, and simple reply. My personal interests include Medieval Europe, the Reformation, the Enlightenment, and Nazi Germany.

I've studied history for nealy 20 years. I'm currently volunteering in the US and European history categories.

My newest book WE NEED TO TALK: 27 DIALOGUES ON RACE IN AMERICA is available in the Amazon Kindle store. Also the author of AMERICAN REVOLUTION 2016: RATIONALE AND AIMS FOR RADICAL CHANGE

BA History (High Honors)