Evolution/Evolution vs 2nd Law of Thermodynamics

Cole wrote at 2014-08-15 21:08:26
The 2nd law of thermodynamics states that within a closed system entropy will inevitably occur.  This is a common tactic used by creationists.  

Here`s what they are missing:  the law refers to a CLOSED system.  But the Earth and it`s BIOSPHERE is NOT A CLOSED SYSTEM.  

The Earth receives a constant input of energy, from the sun.

Just google search or better yet, youtube search ``evolution 2nd law of thermodynamics,`` understand the fallacy, then get back out there and stand up for science to those science denying creationists.

Cole

Evolution

Dana Krempels