Evolution/Hybrid

Question
Is it possible for humans to produce offspring with chimpanzees and Gorillas? And if it is possible do you think the hybrid  would be able to speak English and use it's feet to grasp things?

Answer
Dear David,

This has been debated for quite some time, and no one really knows for sure whether humans and chimps (probably not gorillas) could produce viable offspring.  No one really *wants* to know, I guess, considering what you'd have to do.

No guesses on what such a hybrid offspring could do with its vocal apparatus or its feet.

Dana

Evolution

Dana Krempels