Evolution/heridity and evolution

Question
adi
adi  
In 1 family,each of the 4 children has a different blood group.their mother is group A and the father is group is group B.Explain this pattern of inheritance with th help of a cross along with the genotypes
-----------------------------
         a
BLOOD GROUP A - I i
-----------------------------
         b
BLOOD GROUP B -I i
-----------------------------
         a b
BLOOD GROUP AB -I I (co -dominance)
------------------------------------
BLOOD GROUP O -ii

Answer
My specialty is evolution... that is how physical traits are inherited, and changed over time.  This strictly isn't a question on evolution, but rather a medical question.

In brief, there are four blood groups... a, b, ab, o.

O is the most common, (ab the least common)...and  o can donate to the other three.

However just because one parent is a, and the other b, does not mean that there will be only a, b and ab children any more than just because two parents have brown eyes, that all their children will be brown eyed.

Apart from this, you might find this question better answered by a research physician doing work with blood, not from someone trained in evolutionary science.

Evolution

Elisabeth DeWald