Excel/networkdays function

JamieNYC wrote at 2013-01-14 16:10:59
Careful! This answer does not work! Excel does not know about US holidays! You need to specify holiday list yourself, and enter it as a third argument for this function.

Tom Ogilvy wrote at 2013-03-25 15:49:58
JamieNYC

the questioner said he had the holidays listed in his sheet and the formula has a provision to accept this list of holidays.  What doesn't work about the answer?  I think you didn't read and added a bogus comment.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy