Excel/FHA 203k Max Mortgage Work Sheet

MAG wrote at 2015-12-18 16:27:35
What he is describing is an FHA 203(k) Maximum Mortgage Worksheet.  This is FHA's program that allows you to purchase a home and also borrow additional money to make renovations to the property, all in one loan.  The Worksheet he is talking about calculates the maximum amount of money that the customer can borrow, based on the purchase price of the home, plus the estimated costs for renovations, contingency funds, etc.  FHA has just issued new forms, as of September of 2015.  But they have not published an Excel version of the form (that has the various calculation formulas built in).  Frankly I am looking for an Excel version of the new forms myself.  Good Luck.  

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bill Hermanson