a friend wrote at 2012-10-25 14:38:12
Best way is to set up a Named range for the range you are describing.  Go to Formulas->Name Manager

Enter a new range and set it up to be H10:H1000, L10:L1000, P10:P1000, T10:T1000

Once this is done click OK

Back on the spreadsheet hit F5, slect your named range and click OK.

It will now be selected.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Philip Buckley

In Excel 2003 I can handle all basic questions such as how to copy and paste, all medium type questions such as pivot tables, and also am proficient in basic macros. I am also quickly learning 2007 where everything is pretty much the same but all in different places. Please be as detailed in writing your question as possible as that goes a long way in my ability to give the best answer possible.

I have 20 years of business experience, mostly in the area of finance and business consulting. Currently I am a Senior Business Consultant with a small business consulting firm. As part of my daily activities, I regularly use Excel to help make small businesses more efficient.

MBA from the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College.