Excel/Grid Lines Not Printing

cgradio wrote at 2013-04-15 18:19:39
Microsoft denies that this is an Excel problem, but the same machines running Office 2007 or earlier have no issue.  Office 2010...suddenly this issue appears.  Surf the Internet looking for gridline or border print Excel, and there are thousands of threads about it.  Excel 2010 seems to have something wrong with it's rendering of certain types of border lines.  

The workaround I found was to use larger borders.  As you're looking at the border screen, anything in the left column will not print for me.  In choose a fatter border from the right column and they print as expected!

Change your border width and see if that fixes your problem.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage