Excel/change color

Question
Hi:
I have a workbook that suppose to change the color once the expiration date. But What I need is that use the date of the computer and automatic change the color. Example:

raymond test = 12-nov-2011 (green)in 365days (RED)automatic

Thank for your help

Answer
Raymond,

You will need to set up Conditional Formatting with the Now() formula which returns the current Date & Time of your system.

Please see my article - The 'Art' of Formatting

Where in the Article I demonstrate using formatting on cells that contain a certain criteria, you will want to use the 'Use a Formula to determine...' option and write a formula that provides wither a TRUE or FALSE statement.

I would suggest using; Now()-365 .  This states (anything older than 1 year from today).

Kind Regards,
Steve
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Steve